1. Steaming your dresses will make you sweat and can ruin your hair and makeup. Also for those who have naturally frizzy hair – it’s a big no-no. Please steam your dresses before your services or the day before.
2. Touching or running your finger through the hair. Your fingers have natural oils on them which can rub off onto your hair, resulting in too much slip which may cause your hair to fall sooner than it should.
3. Spraying that extra layer of hairspray is not going to make your hair holding the hairstyle longer, as you would think. It’s only will give you that crunchy extra top layer look that you don’t like. We have a range of products in our case for a reason, and we use them step by step creating a longer lasting result all the way from the beginning of the hairstyle.
4. Rubbing your makeup, instead – try patting
5. Doing yoga, going for a swim, taking a nap or taking photos outside when it’s raining/very windy and probably a lot more other similar things… Pretty self-explanatory, but you are not going to believe this – that was my real life experience.